Saturday, March 7, 2009

On Line Croppin'

Us crazy gals are on-line croppin' over at A PILE OF SCRAP! If you haven't done an on-line crop, they are a lot of fun! The best part about it is that you can work at your own pace...which works well for me....in between, feeding, playing and refereeing my 3 children! Right now there are 7 challenges, a bingo and a photo scavenger hunt going on - come on over and join in the fun!! This is my first layout for Annik's challenge - the challenge was to do a monochromatic layout. This layout came courtesy of the top of my scraps box! And I have to admit, once again, that messy sewing is realllllly hard for me! Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend...and that it isn't snowing at your house like it is at mine! Where is spring?!!


I finally finished a second layout.....this one took a lot of time and doesn't look like it should have but there were a lot of little details. The printing on little pieces of paper always takes careful measurement (that and I seem to take forever to find the right font I want). This was one of my challenges that I posted - do a layout of "Top 5 or 10" things... I always wonder what my kids will think of these when they are truly old enough to appreciate them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment