Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I AM ALIVE!!

I am alive and well....well kinda....

I just spent the most amazing weekend at a scrap retreat on the other side of the county! I had known for quite a while that I was going but it was a big secret so I was careful not to post anything on here :)
The incredible owners of A PILE OF SCRAP! flew me out to their very first weekend retreat (can I just say how grateful and honored I was?!) and what a time I had!!!
I am exhausted today....20 hours of sleep in 5 days .........I am definitely not young anymore!
I have so much to share with you but am just too tired to get it all out - if I can catch up by tomorrow, I will try to get at least some of it out.......There's just so many things I want to write!!

3 comments:

  1. LOL Welcome back to the living!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE MISS U!!! THANKS FOR COMING!!!

    LOVE YOUR GIRLS AT APOS

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was the best time ever! I am soooo excited that you came!!! Hope you have recovered!

    ReplyDelete