Sunday, March 29, 2009

Design Team Reveal - February

Our Design Team package this month was the beautiful new line from Basic Grey titled Marrakech. A gorgeous new line with amazing colours - perfect for fall pictures and masculine stuff! Be sure to hop on over to Annik's, Jerusha's, and Deedee's blog to see their creations too! Without further adieu...
SO HANDSOME
A Tim Holtz mask, some dimensional pearls and the handy dandy blending tool! I was really wanting a dark craft paper but couldn't find one so I stole the cardboard backing out of a paper pack!
GRAYSON
Look at that beautiful Marrakech patterns! Handstitching and a new journalling technique that I read in one of the latest magazines (using paint and cardboard). The tree was part of the package but it was way too light for my liking so I ripped off the pattern and crackle painted it instead! I was really wanting a birdie for my tree and so lovely Alleykat (aka Cheryl) handstitched it for me!!Next up, when I went away last week, I took wallet photos of my kids but had nothing to put them in. I was sure that I could create something so I took my son's spiderman wallet apart and measured it and created this!


Outside of the wallet.Inside of the wallet (closed) - embossed

Inside the Wallet (open) - printed on the computer


Laugh - embossed, pierced and a little bit of ink and buttons.
Blank Card - Cuttlebug on C'oredinations and a bit of tearing and ink.
Scraps Card - a wee bit of scraps!

No comments:

Post a Comment