So yesterday, a friend emailed me this list of questions that you should ask your kids. I read it (and almost busted a gut laughing) so I decided to print it off and ask each of the dayhome kids and my 2 boys each of the questions. I asked each one separately so they couldn't hear each other...their answers are so funny!!! I sent dayhome kidlets home with their answers but I am SO doing a LO of my boys' answers somehow!
I will put Spencer's, who is 5 and a half, answers in blue and Grayson's (3 and a half) in red.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
I love you
No being rude. I think I say this A LOT!!
2. What makes mom happy?
When I do what I'm told.
If I'm happy.
3. What makes mom sad?
When I growl (did I mention he is my moody kid?!)
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Tickles me and makes funny faces.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
She had a bike.
6. How old is your mom?
31 (YES!!... )
47 ( )
7. How tall is your mom?
(arms way up and on his tiptoes)
up to here...where is here I asked...just here
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
play with me
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
work on the computer
read some books
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
I don't know, what does famous mean?
Are you famous now?
11. What is your mom really good at?
Taking care of us.
Painting ( I am??!!)
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Nothing - that answer won a lot of brownie points!
13. What does your mom do for a job?
Takes care of us.
14.What is your mom's favorite food?
Pizza (nope, not really)
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
She can do lots.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Little Red Riding Hood
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Help clean up
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We both blink ( I think this was my favourite answer)
She's funny - just like me
19. How are you and your mom different?
She does big things and I do small things.
Mommy has a computer but I don't.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Cause she likes me
Cause she loves me to the moon and back
21. What does your mom like most about you?
That I can show her my tricks.
She likes all of me
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Wellllll...I have 2 answers - can I have 2 answers?? One is to Grandma and Grandpa's house and the other one is scrapbooking