Thursday, May 5, 2011

What Makes You Happy Wednesday

This is my new Wednesday post - things that make me happy and hopefully you will share with me what makes you happy too!

This is what makes me happy.








Oh wait - you can't see anything? Right .... well about that..... There is supposed to be a picture of beautiful gerber daisies in that blank spot. Because getting flowers definitely makes me happy! I never get them and my friend Michelle was so thoughtful that she sent me some for my birthday and I took gorgeous photos of them.... GORGEOUS.... and then my son took my ds card for his Nintendo ds and..... ERASED ALL MY PHOTOS!!!!!! This does not make me happy :( but I am not going to dwell on it because this post is about what DOES make me happy. So please know that gerber daisies from an awesome friend really make me happy.

And a few other things that make me happy...




The Book of Awesome by Neil Pasricha - totally light reading but guaranteed to put a smile on your face!

Pedicures - I only do them about a few times in the summer ...and had my first one this week! My feet are so pretty and happy when they are rubbed and shaved and scrubbed and painted! I love that I can now take my daughter with me (she was the hit of the nail salon last week!) - the only thing that could make it better would be to have this


That, my friends, is deliciousness in a pretty glass bottle!!! Ogopogo's Lair Pinot Grigio by Prospect Wineries.... try it, you will like it!

And last but not least, I am hoping that this will also make me happy

Recuva

File Recovery

RecuvaAccidentally deleted an important file? Lost something important when your computer crashed? No problem! Recuva recovers files deleted from your Windows computer, Recycle Bin, digital camera card, or MP3 player. And it's free!


HERE'S HOPING! HAVE A GREAT DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment