Tuesday, May 3, 2011

10 Things Tuesday

It's been a while hey? So let's do this one nice and easy and tell you about 10 things I would like to learn to do:

1. How to crochet from a pattern - I have known how to crochet for years but get kind of bored with only making blankets. My daughter got the cutest hat ever and I need to know how to make one!

2. How to make a great omelet. I suck at this... truly suck. Somehow my omelets always turn into scrambled eggs and not the wondrous cheesy concoctions that I love at Sunday brunch. A friend just told me the key is in using a smaller pan so I will attempt it and see if it helps at all.

3. How to play a guitar/violin. Probably won't ever happen but it is one of those things I would love to learn. I can play quite a few instruments but these 2 elude me.

4. How to say No to things I don’t really want to do. I just can't say no. I try... but I'm not very good at it. And I hate that.

5. How to make sushi. I love sushi... but not the raw kind.... and I see all those cool "make your own sushi" kits and think I could do it... maybe.

6. How to make my own wine - because I keep hearing everyone tell me about their wine-making experiences and I feel jealous!! I hope to make something that doesn't taste like nail polish remover like homemade wine I tasted years ago but I figure if I learn how to do it (and not home brew it in the bathtub) chances are good!

7. How to look after my heart better (emotionally, but physically too). I am on a new eating plan and working out and things are going good in that department.... emotionally needs some sort of plan tho too.

8.
How to take really good photos with a professional camera. The slight hitch in that plan is the professional camera... but it will happen one day! For now, I will settle for my Kodak :)

9. To make this bracelet - http://blog.craftzine.com/archive/2011/04/remake_it_soda_can_tab_belt_or.html because that is so cool! Hmmmm... but I don't have any pop cans......... stay tuned!

10. How to use an ereader - because I REALLLLLY want one of those darn things!

11. I forgot, I have a number eleven so today is actually 11 things Tuesday - I really want to figure out how to change my font to a way cooler one than Blogger lets me use. I have tried and tried but no luck as of yet.... if you have a cool font and an easier tutorial than the ones I have found, link me up!

That's it for now - have a happy Tuesday :)

1 comment: