Monday, May 2, 2011

Important Day

Today is an IMPORTANT DAY! Go out and place your vote people! Canada needs to hear your voice - even if I may not agree with the party you vote for, your vote is still important! I just got back from dropping off kids at school and marking that little X on my piece of paper. .. and was a bit disappointed not to see more people at the voting station. Please get out and do your part!

And to wake up to the news that Osama Bin Laden is dead......... walking my son to the bus today, he saw the headline on the newspaper and asked who he was. It is so hard to explain how one man changed the lives of so many people... and not in a good way. While I find it hard to "celebrate" someone's death, I can't say that it isn't a good thing.... and finding the right words to say are really hard - so instead, I send you to read Stephanie Howell's blog... because she sums it up perfectly!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment