Oh it's a beautiful day here - supposed be 24 here today... Summer is on it's way!! I am doing a quick post because my parents are on their way for our yearly visit and I need to be cleaning!!
5 things that are making me happy today:
1. My Mom and Dad will be here sometime today - if you had told me 15 years ago that I would have the relationship that I have with my mom, I would have probably said some not so nice words. But I love that I have matured and she has changed some too and we respect and admire each other. I have always been a Daddy's girl... and it's helpful that he likes to ask me for a todo list while he is here! I love that they will get to be here for G's birthday this year - an extra treat!
2. Sprinklers - I am hoping it will be warm enough today to pull out the sprinkler. There is something about watching the kids run through it with reckless abandon that just makes me smile. I have to admit that I love it when they make me hold their hand and do it too!
3. Vicki Chrisman's blog - Appropriately titled "This art that makes me happy"! And it does - go check her out... especially THIS POST if you are looking for some crazy inspiration!
4. Sarah - Sarah is a friend that I made in bloggy land... turns out we actually live very close to each other and we have met up a few times. If you read her blog (she actually has two) you can't help but catch part of her positive attitude. Sarah was the first person to come back to my long neglected blog (and send me a nice email to check up on me!) This is our year Sarah - we WILL meet up at a park this year!
5. A clean floor - I would show you a picture but I haven't done it yet! I love the look, smell and feel of a newly washed floor... so I am going off to do it!
Have a great day! DON'T FORGET TO ENTER FOR THE BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY HERE!