Monday, April 13, 2009

SKETCH OF THE WEEK - APR 13-19

Hello my scrappy happy friends! It was a very busy week for me and I did not get one single layout done this week (although I did find the time to change up the blog a bit...what do you think?)!! I hope you all had a fabulous Easter and were blessed by happy times with your friends and family. I got some nice pictures but want to play with them a bit before posting :) The sketch this week is a collage sketch - my friend Tanis always seems to do some beautiful collage layouts so it inspired me to do a sketch and try to pull one together as well! If you don't have enough photos, it is a great opportunity to use up a bunch of your patterned paper scraps too! Happy Scrapping all!

1 comment:

  1. This one looks so fun. I am hoping that this week without hockey or report card nonesense that I will be scrapping because the Good Friday crop got my mojo flowing!
    Great job!
    Jean Anne

    ReplyDelete