Monday, April 27, 2009

NEW CREATIONS

I have been a scrapping maniac this weekend! I am finishing up stuff for the Design Team Reveal that is coming up.... and have a new favourite layout! If you frame your layouts, please share with me where you get your frames from? The only ones that I find at Michael's don't thrill me and I would love to find a nice frame for a layout...sharesies please!
These 2 layouts were created at a scrap night a week ago - I still have 2 that I need to finish up but thought I would share these ones.
For some reason, my friend Tanis and I both think I may have done a layout very similar to this one?? But in order to find out, I would have to dig through layouts.... because, I sheepishly admit, I have yet to put them in albums. I have drawers, and drawers, and drawers of layouts......and no albums.... Adding that to my to-do list (don't hold me to that, I have successfully avoided it for a long time!!) The lovely flourish is Riff-Raff with Glimmer Mist and the chipboard heart had a little run through my cuttlebug and then met up with Aged Mohogany distress ink and finished up with a final course of Glossy Accents.

I have yet to decide if I will journal on this one or not...I don't always journal unless there is a story to tell. I just love this picture so much but I could tell about the look on S's face...maybe. Do you journal every layout? The 2 was borrowed from a friend (I guess not really borrowed as I'm pretty sure she isn't wanting it back?) and hit with some Glimmer Mist. The Heidi Swapp birdies met up with alcohol ink and Cuttlebug. I have taken a liking to my pokey lately so you may be seeing a bit more of it! Ahhhh...obsessions, you gotta love em!

No comments:

Post a Comment