Friday, January 16, 2009

Two In One!

It was a fairly quiet day today...one sick little boy and no dayhome kids so I actually managed to get a layout done! This one worked out well for me as I accomplished two challenges in one layout :) There was a photo challenge on the forums and I happily agreed to do it...when I got the pictures, they were so cute I couldn't turn my brain off wondering what to do with them! These are the pictures:




























Aren't they the cutest?! My girlfriend has 2 beautiful dalmations, another something that I can't remember (in the dog family) and a cat who lost his best friend earlier this year :( She is the biggest chocolate fan I know so her pets names are Snickers, Hershey, Crunchie, Plain and Peanut (as in M and Ms)...lol! This gorgeous puppy is Hershey.
So I managed to get her challenge done using the photos and my challenge done using the Sketch of the Week! I thought it was quite funny how my sketch had lots of spots and so did her pictures! Still hoping to see some other layouts using the sketch! Enjoy mine :)


No comments:

Post a Comment