Monday, January 5, 2009

GO CANADA GO!!



Woooooohooooooo! Way to go Team Canada Juniors! They just captured their 5th gold medal in a row! It was an exciting game and hearing them all sing the anthem at the end honestly makes me cry. I often hear people say that we Canadians aren't patriotic enough but I have to say that I am proud to stand up and yell "I AM Canadian!"

And on that note...you may notice a link on my blog to other blogs that I follow. Well, I stumbled upon a site the other day that promotes Canadian scrappers and bloggers! Her blog is called CANADIAN SCRAPPERS BLOG CARNIVAL and I honestly urge you to check it out! I noticed that she hadn't posted in a while so I sent her a quick message to ask if she was going to continue it and was thrilled when she answered back that she would be doing so in the New Year. From what I read, she would like her blog to be bombarded with requests for blogs to be showcased so I am asking you to do just that! Please send her any blogs that spark your interest and will inspire others! I could honestly spend hours blog-surfing and am excited to read more about Canadian scrappers! And while you're at it, leave me a comment and tell me about YOUR blog!
Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment