Thursday, March 4, 2010

SOTW Mar 1 - 7, 2010

Sorry this is late this week - I did post it over on the forum but forgot to post here....

So......... I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!! I finished up LOAD with Lain - 28 days of layouts!! This time went a lot more smoothly than last time and I think next time will go even better! I tried super hard to scrap old pictures and use old products and I think I did pretty well! There will be another LOAD in May and I can't wait for it! This time around there were 147 of us and it was a great group - lots of inspiration and support and a whole lot of fun.
So this was my very last layout for LOAD - a digi one as my scrap table is in serious need of a cleanup. I did the layout first and then took off the photo, title and the journaling and used it for SOTW - hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. Wow 28 layouts in 28 days - inspiring! Maybe I'll looking into the LOAD in May.

    Adorable layout by the way - love the picture too.

    I'd love if you linked up on my Scrappy Saturdays. http://myscrappygifts.blogspot.com/2010/03/3rd-scrappy-saturdays.html

    ReplyDelete