Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hurray for Holidays and a SOTW!

Oh holidays, how I have missed you....
It is Spring Break here and the weather couldn't be better!! We spent the day at the park today and running some errands and it felt so good to be in capri pants and sandals! (although, I do have to admit that this is Alberta and I could be pulling out the snow pants by next week). Since the summer of 2008, I haven't had more than a day or two off in a row and it feels really great to sleep in, eat at irregular times and just see where the day takes us. I do miss my dayhome kidlets though so we are setting up some playdates and planning some fun.

For the SOTW and COTW this week, I basically did one sketch and then used it to make a smaller version for a card. I have really been doing a lot of one photo layouts lately so need to challenge myself to try to use a few more photos on a layout...hence this week's sketch!

A little take off from SOTW, but your challenge is to make a SQUARE card - so make it 4 x 4 or 3 x 3 .... just make it square!


Tune in tomorrow for our Design Team Reveal for APOS. I created a cool new flower and liked it so much that I made another one and glued it to my daughter's headband - here is a sneak peek!

And now I am off to go play out in the sunshine a bit more - have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment