Tuesday, February 23, 2010

SOTW Feb 23-March 1, 2010 and an update!

I cannot believe how much scrapping one can squish into 3 (technically 4) days!
I spent the weekend with Alissa and Luanna from A PILE OF SCRAP! and Jane (a coworker from Creative Scrapbooks) at a retailer's event at Memories Wholesale here in Edmonton.
I was thrilled to be able to see and play with some amazing new products from Bo Bunny, American Crafts, 7 Gypsies, Ranger, Tattered Angels and many, many many more!! There were some incredible instructors there - Liz Hicks from Tattered Angels, Jen Starr from Ranger, Vicki Boutin who did the most beautiful 7 Gypsies mini album with us and many more - I will post some photos as soon as I get them!
It was an extremely fun weekend where I learned a lot and can't wait to share it in some upcoming classes!
I was super tired from the weekend but it was well worth it - and then last night had an alcohol inks class and even had more fun! A great group of ladies who made it fun to teach! And I am really looking forward to teaching a canvas class next month...the good news being it is already up in the store! (I am usually a bit behind in getting up my classes so I think this made my boss even happier than it made me!)
I am also happy to say that I am still playing along over at LOAD - where the inspiration is the best part of it all! I am already looking forward to the next one where I am vowing to do NO DIGI LAYOUTS!!!! However, I did do a digi today.......so that I could use it as SOTW too - and here it is!
And my layout...
And if last weekend wasn't enough....Creative is having an all weekend event this weekend and I am working the Saturday - thank goodness the kids have no school on Thursday and Friday because I am really looking forward to some Mommy/kidlet time!
Have yourselves a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment