Wednesday, June 10, 2009

SKETCH OF THE WEEK JUNE 8 - 14

Ack!! Life is super crazy, busy and hectic around here! I took last week off from the Sketch but did have good intentions this week....but apparently I didn't remember them until this morning!
I have an album due tomorrow night that I need to finish, I still have to pick out the goodies and get my kit done for the LSS and then plan my first class! In between the scrappy stuff, I need to fit in real life stuff like parent helping at playschool tomorrow, oldest son has a school bbq on Friday and a birthday party on Saturday, next week is a carnival at playschool and I'm sure there's lots more I am forgetting! So hopefully, I can squeeze in time to do a layout for the sketch - enjoy and have a great week!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wowowowowow you are super busy! Good luck getting everything taken care of, love the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GREAT sketch. Good luck getting everything done this week. June is a busy month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the sketch!!! Hope you make out ok, even super woman ran out of steam once in awhile. LOL. Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete