Monday, June 22, 2009

SKETCH OF THE WEEK JUNE 22-28

So I have somehow wandered away from 2 page layouts....I'm not sure why but I seem to find that I am enjoying spending more time on the detail of a 1 page layout. Is it just me or does that seem crazy? You would think that 2 pages would give you more room for detail but I tend to put more photos on the 2 pages and less detail...anyway, enough of that rambling....
So the girls on the forum had asked for a 2 page sketch this week and I was happy to oblige...but in a cheating kind of way.... I had the latest issue of Canadian Scrapbooker nearby and remembered a layout that I loved. It was by Jennifer Hottinger-Sloan so I googled her name and found her blog so that I could email her and let her know that we were using it. I am on the countdown to all the crazy year-end stuff almost being done so this was a big help in saving me a little bit of time! The paper in this sketch is courtesy of My Mind's Eye this week and you can check out Jennifer's blog at http://lifebescrappy.blogspot.com/ - enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Girl your comment cracked me up! Made me chuckle all morning!

    ReplyDelete