Monday, February 2, 2009

Sketch of the Week - Feb 2-8

I have to admit that I am exhausted from the online crop this weekend....ex-haus-ted!!! However, it is a great kind of exhausted. What a great bunch of ladies and what an amazing amount of beautiful layouts. I love how someone may scrap in a style totally different from your own but still do something so beautiful .... One of our last challenges was to do a layout called "Why I Scrap" and it really was neat to see what the ladies came up with. I have that one on my todo list this week. Anywhoooo.... on to the sketch of the week. I drew this in my head last night while trying to go to sleep but was too tired to sit down and draw it on the computer until just now. Hope you enjoy it and I can't wait to see your version! Happy Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment