Thursday, December 10, 2009

And the winner is.....

Sorry for the delay folks! Thanks everyone for your kind words about the publication call - you really made my day a lot better :)
My daughter was too happy to help draw the winner - check her out!


So congrats Jenny! Lemme know your wish list...you never know what I might find you!

We are off tonight for Christmas concert #1 - the playschool one. You know... where all the kids start singing a song...in all kinds of keys.... and all kinds of songs... and someone misses singing the song because they are too busy looking for Mom/Dad/Grandma/baby sister (who has decided to sing her own version of "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to" ...the kind where families tend to win America's Funniest Videos with... Should be fun!

Check back tomorrow for the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment