Saturday, May 16, 2009

MORE PRESENTS!

Apparently I am avoiding scrapping but seem to be doing okay in the gift-making department! My landlady is home from Poland for a little visit so I wanted to make her something to thank her for being so awesome - last year I made her some coasters and candles similar to the ones I posted yesterday but wanted to do something different this year so I made her a little box with 10 cards in it! Some of these cards are the first ones I ever made so I added a little bit here and there to them and some of them are from a card swap that I was in and so I added my own little touch to them. I am happy with the turnout but now that I am posting, I seem to be missing a few cards in the pictures....but too late to get them now as I have already given her the gift! Hope you enjoy :)
The little box:
Some new cards:

And some old cards with some new added touches:
The paisleys are embossed but I added the white pen stitching around the flower.
I think this is one of the first cards I ever did. I changed it a little by pop-dotting the tag and piercing around it.
An old one from a card swap. I just added dimensional pearls in silver over the stamped image and Stickles to the butterfly.
Another one of my first ones I ever did, added some SU dazzling diamonds to it.
I have no idea what that weird dark mark is on the left hand side.... this is one of my first cards I ever did....I couldn't think of anything to add to it so I just popped a couple brads in it! I'm missing some pics of the other cards...too bad, they were pretty!!!
Hope you are having a great weekend - I am attempting a new recipe for supper and it looks like a quiet evening in store.....with a touch of scrapping added in!!

1 comment: