Sunday, May 3, 2009

DID YOU SCRAP?

Happy Belated National Scrapbook Day! Did you scrap? Did you shop? There were sure a lot of events going on around here - we are lucky to have 4 scrap stores in the city and 2 just outside of the city and there were crops galore. I signed up to go to one (that was on Friday evening and all day Saturday) all by myself for the very first time ever and had a great time. I got much more accomplished than I normally do but I think it is because I didn't know anyone. The gals put on a great crop and it was nice to have some "me" time! I will share 4 of the 6 layouts that I got done but need to hang onto the other two as they are part of ongoing challenges/reveals going on over at the forums. Would love to see everyone else's goods!
Pretty - Lillian by Crate Paper and the new canvas line from Prima. There are holes around the circle that I wanted to stitch with brown thread but only had embroidery floss on me. I tried it but it was too thick...I had left my vehicle at home as I could walk to the crop so I head over to the mens' store that was nearby and tried to buy some thread from them but they just didn't want to share! I haven't decided yet if I will add it or not...what do you think?

Summer Lovin' - Lime Rickey by Basic Grey and Tim Holtz


What Curls ? - some old paper that went well...lol. Tim Holtz grungeboard hearts, wings and Crackle Paint.Get Your Shirt Off - the only patterned paper I bought the whole weekend!! I have no idea who made it but it went well!

1 comment:

  1. Your layouts came out fantastic! I wish I could get a lot of stuff done when I go to crops...I usually spend all the time talking and eating LOL!
    Good job!

    ReplyDelete