Monday, September 21, 2009

SOTW Sept 21-27 and a little update!

Okay okay....so I kind of fell off of the scrapping/blogging wagon....
Life just seemed to interfere with my social life......oh wait, I don't have one of those! I meant scrapping/blogging life!
School is finally getting us back into the routine of things, the online store is up and running, the job at the LSS is definitely keeping me busy and ........life goes on!
I had a techniques/card class at the LSS tonight - a lot of fun and a good group of ladies! I really do enjoy teaching as it gets me out there trying new things. I really forgot how much I missed of the adult conversation part of a job! I love having a dayhome but it is nice to be able to talk to other adults without children interrupting me 540 times a minute!! My next class will be on October 27th and it will be on Glimmer Mist - if you are interested, please send me an email or leave me a message here and I can give you more details.
And now for the long lost sketch! The paper this week is Basic Grey's new Indian Summer line. I am head over heels for this paper - the colours and the patterns are simply gorgeous!!! Enjoy the sketch and have a fabulous week!!

1 comment:

  1. Great sketch!

    Glimmer mist sounds like fun. Can you email the details & I'll see what I can do about coming!

    ReplyDelete