Saturday, July 4, 2009

#$%@!$&*&% - or WHOOPSIES!

Um so yeah......had a not so great moment today when I decided to play with the blog a little bit. I spent some time this afternoon while everyone here was napping and decided to create a new banner with Photoshop. I am learning more and more with it and can get lost in playing with it but was happy (for the most part) with the new banner.... However, I then decided to play with the background - MISTAKE! I put a new one in, loved it but then it didn't match the background so I thought, no problem...I will just put the old one back....
PROBLEM!!!!!!!!! It erased everything from my main page except the dorky picture of me and my 2 sentence blurb that took me days to write!

So I did a lot of this -
And then wanted to do this -
But I sucked it up and fixed it for the most part.... however, if you know of any blogs that I forgot to add in my blog list, please be so kind as to let me know! I think that was my biggest panic of all.... my daily reads are like my daily "fix" if you know what I mean! I can't seem to figure out the colours like I want it to be but it will have to do for now.

So yeah, how do you like the new banner?!

No comments:

Post a Comment