Monday, January 28, 2013

CHA Recap

So...just when I decide to get back into blogging, I go and get sick :(
And thanks Sarah for the nice comment ...we need to have a mom's morning out!

So CHA was...well...fantastic.  No other way to put it.  The inspiration was AMAZING.  New products, new twists on old products, and the projects that the companies had in their booths made me want to come home and create like crazy!  
Here are some of my favourite goodies (and apologies if I don't remember which company or who made it as I took over 400 pictures!)

 Tim Holtz's new configuration book... with a cover......ooohhh the things you could do with it!

 A display in the Ideaology booth - love the hearts!

 Tim's new alarm clock - it comes empty...

 This project in the Prima booth simply stunned me.  STUNNED me!  Check out below for the full picture!

 Wow hey?  If you know who made it, please share with me!


 Another one that I don't know who made it but I loved the mixed media intertwined with the layout!


 A gorgeous and unique travel layout...and I can't remember who by :(


Prima again - the layering on this was amazing!  Click on it so you can get a nice close look!

 Inside Dyan Reaveley's art journal - she was a delight to talk with.  She was so very modest and open and...refreshing!  A great inspiration!


 Can you imagine CHA without him?  Tim was always surrounded by hordes of women...and was gracious to even the pushy ones!


 The new Distress Paints in action  - honestly, the product development  people at Ranger are amazing...because this paint is unlike anything I have ever seen before!


 Gorgeous clock on display at the Graphic 45 booth using their new Secret Garden line.


 Cute little car in the Graphic 45 booth with their new French Connection line.


 Sadly, I don't remember who made this canvas but the textures we so fantastic!


 A tag in the Stamper's Anonymous booth - a friend gave me a great idea yesterday to create this as the cover of my art journal!  Stay tuned...


 I just loved this canvas by Kate Crane for the Ranger challenge - check out her blog to see her creative process!

 Wendy Vecchi's Art Parts - with her fancy gold embossing paste and that brick stencil - LOVE!

And...drum roll please....
MY MOST ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE THING?????????????

Well, I was so honestly dumbfounded...that I didn't take a picture!!!!!!!!!  But, I did rush home and talk my boss into placing a big order!!!!!!!!  I can't wait to play!!!!!!!
So for now, a video borrowed from blog world will have to do :)

ACK!!!!! Don't you love it?!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. You're not just talking to yourself - tho' I don't see the harm - do it all the time! :-)
    Thanks for sharing the photos from CHA... can hardly wait to play with the paints! And to see what you create with the TH box...
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Go Ravens!!
    (This is the 3rd attempt at a comment - keepin' my fingers crossed!!) Jere

    ReplyDelete