Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A New Year



Hi!  Remember me?  If anyone is still out there??

Soooooooooooo.... a new year, a new me, and back to blogging....which I always loved.  But somehow fell out of love with.... and so now I am feeling inspired and ready to be back in it.... Hopefully some of you are still out there :

What's new.... welllll.... I am still crafting, still teaching and still loving it.  I actually had the opportunity to go to CHA last week and ......... WOW!!!!!!!!!  Tomorrow I will post some of my favourite pictures from the event - and maybe some of my past class stuff. 

Tonight I plan on finishing up two canvases I have been working on.  It has been snowing all day and is cold and windy - a perfect night for crafting!

If you're still here, or even new here, please leave me a comment ... it's always nice to know I'm not talking to myself!

1 comment:

  1. Cori-Lyn,

    So great to hear from you! I can't wait to see your pictures from CHA!! Is the store going to start carrying Becky Higgins' Project Life??- I sure hope so!

    Look forward to seeing your canvases, too!!

    :) Sarah

    ReplyDelete